Address: Availible upon direct request Cell: (815) 600-2976
email@example.com USAF VETERAN ________________________________________
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Detailed-oriented and self motivated business professional with experiences in Store Management, Account Management, Retail and Commercial Auto Parts Sales and Service, Mortgage Underwriting, Processing, Military Logistics, Military Security Police and Multi-lingual (Hebrew-English).
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Microsoft Office, Word and PowerPoint
• Computer Hardware and Software Installation
• Corel Word Perfect 12 and Quattro Pro
• Retail and Restaurant Management
• Paralegal and Office Management
• Mortgage Processing, Underwriting and foreclosure processing
• CNC Machine Operator for Lovejoy Inc., Downers Grove Illinois
• Store Management (procurement, expenses, and merchandising)
• Employee Relations (hiring, training, counseling and terminating)
• Yearly/Monthly Budgeting for Profit and Loss Ledger
Production Area Relief Operator / Technical Consultant (TC) Alternate
General Motors Corporation
May 2006 – July 2007
Responsibilities vary throughout the Detroit Hamtramck Plant as an ARO on the Engine line, Sanyo line, Final and Body Marriage line to include working as a relief TC (Technical Consultant) and trouble shooting repairs.
Medical Support Assistant in Registration / Mental Health Dept. and Seamless Transition Coordinator
Department of Veteran Affairs – John D. Dingell Medical Center – Detroit Michigan
April 2006 – October 2006 and partial July 2007 Tour of duty
Assigned to Business Practices Department – Hospital Registration whereby duties included coordinating medical services for Veterans returning from combat service and Civilians, Issuing ID cards, maintained daily logs and reports for statistical use and as seamless transition coordinator I prepared excel and power point reports for departmental heads on the status of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) Veterans.
Parts Service Manager
Auto Zone - Detroit Michigan
February 2004 – September 2005 (Approximate)
Responsibilities include: Supervise 4 to 9 employees on shift, Sales, Warrantee Parts Exchange Service, Daily Public Interaction, Visual Plano-gram presentation.
Accomplishments: Within six months assisted as a team manager in reorganizing store Plano-grams and re-training staff to include managers which resulted in a sales increase of 15% and a decrease in retail theft of 10% which increased our bottom line at the store.
Lahkiam Restaurants International
Tel Aviv Israel
September 1999 – January 2004
Responsibilities include: Supervise diverse staff of 21-25 employees to include 2 Assistant Managers, Public Relations, Customer Service, and Product Procurement, Scheduling, Banking, Product Development and P&L.
Accomplishments: As an international tourist destination I had the distinct responsibilities to develop new Health food products which increased sales and customer ticket averages from $8.50 to $12.10.
Paralegal – Processor
Weyerhaeuser Mortgage Division
Downers Grove Illinois
June 1996 – September 1999
Responsibilities include: Overseeing Processing department, Reviewing Closing Documents, Assisting Underwriting Department, Pre-Underwrite FHA/VA Conforming and Non-Conforming Loans.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
• (SSC) South Suburban College South Holland, IL Paralegal Studies
• (LCB) Lewis College of Business Detroit, MI Associates in Computer Information Systems
• (LUC) Loyola University Chicago, IL Time Management and Workplace Literacy
• US Air Force Security Police Officer and Petroleum Fuels Systems Management
• Will County Legal Aid for Managing Attorney Jeff Allen Position: Paralegal
• Will Circuit Court for Chief Judge Herman Haase Position: Paralegal
Reference Available Upon Request