Times are tough. With a national unemployment rate of almost 10%, many people have had to resort to alternative ways to pay their bills - including exotic dancing. Exotic dancers have the potential to earn an insane amount of money in a bad economy.
Check out these statistics:
• There are more strip clubs in the United States than any other nation in the world.
• There are 3,829 adult cabarets nationwide, employing over 500,000 people.
• A single gentlemen's club in a major metropolitan area averages between $10-20 million per year in gross revenues.
With the economy being so bad, could you really blame someone for turning to exotic dancing for income?
Have you or someone you know made a “career switch” to exotic dancing because of the current economy?
Is it a problem for people with spouses and children to be exotic dancers if it’s all they could do to put food on the table?
Post your comments!
* Add your comments to our Facebook Fan Page - Michael Baisden Live: http://www.facebook.com/michaelbaisdenlive
* Send your comments about this topic with a video! Click the "Video" tab, then click "Add Videos" to upload your video onto ISeeColor. Add keyword tags to the video relating to your comment so we can find it. Remember to keep your comments to less than one minute!
* Any comment posted that does not relate to the featured blog will be removed without notice. Thank you for your cooperation.