You have a feeling in your guts telling you that your partner is cheating, you are not sure what to do about it, do you hire a private investigator or confront your partner about it?
The feeling isn't going away, but you know that if you do try and confront your partner the "ish" is going to hit the fan!
So what are some signs to look for before you go in for the conversation?
- They stop wanting to having sex!
- Long gone are the days of having orgasms!
- Date night mysteriously stopped!
- No more morning showers together!
- Oh no! You can’t remember the last time they kissed you?
- All of a sudden they're sneaking out of the house like some 16 year-old! “I had an errand to run”
- Hhmm, when did those mysterious phone calls begin?
- You can’t pay them to hold your hand
- You cant help put notice your partners car mileage/gas is significantly different. If your partner has the same routine everyday but there is a lot more miles on the speedometer and more gas being used possibly signs of a cheater!
- Lastly, you begin to notice the permanent indent in the living room sofa! You’re sleeping in different beds!
These are just a few of the excuses cheating spouses make to avoid getting caught or to throw there significant other off. Cheaters will do and say anything to hide the fact that they are cheating.
If you notice some of these signs, see what kind of things your partner says to prove his actions or innocence. Does these things they are saying add up? If they are working late, can they verify this. If they had an errand to run, what was it.
You can get deep down into these excuses or strange behavior by actually getting your partner to prove what they are telling you. You don’t even have to let him know you are suspicious. You can even take matters into your own hand once you can verify that these excuses and lies aren’t adding up.
What do you think? Do you have an over active imagination or is there some merit to what you’re thinking?
Post your comments!
Call The Michael Baisden Show Hotline at 1-888-522-4733 and leave your comments about this topic! You could hear your comments on today's show. Keep your comments to 30 seconds or less!
Any comment posted that does not relate to the featured blog will be removed without notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.