Swinging is defined as alternative lifestyle where other people's sexual acts become part of a couple's own sex life.
Swingers fall into four categories:
Points for swinging:
" swingers keep their hands off other people but enjoy watching what goes on in a swinger club, it turns them on to each other.
" swingers allow contact (dancing, cuddling, kissing, petting) with other people but not penetrative sex.
" swingers are the same but allow sex. The sex or whatever may be private or watched, depending on how the participants feel (or so the advocates of swinging would say).
" swingers are those who are sexual thrill seekers, people who will do anything sexually with anybody under any circumstances.
NO MEANS NO! No exception this golden rule.
It saves marriages from sexual boredom or sameness, spices up sex life, is fun.
It brings back the excitement of the early courting days.
If done in a managed way e.g. through structured club with clear ground rules, is not harmful or abusive.
People want to have fun.
It enables exploration of sexuality including bisexuality of both sexes and encourages openness about sex and sexual freedom which can have positive effect on the family.
It prevents deceit, dishonesty, and adultery where adultery is defined as cheating on your partner.
Many people are naturally either voyeuristic or exhibitionistic and swinging allows them to express this in a non-threatening way. Every person has the right to say no to anything that makes them uncomfortable.
Morality is relative.
Sexual Boredom Scale
Items are answered on a 7-point scale from "1" (highly disagree) to "7" (highly agree)
1) _____ I frequently find it difficult to sustain my sexual interest in a relationship.
2) _____ I could never get enough sexual pleasure from just one relationship.
3) _____ I get very restless if I remain in the same sexual relationship for any length of time.
4) _____ I would prefer a short-term sexual relationship to a longer term one.
5) _____ I takes very little change and variety in a relationship to keep me sexually satisfied.
6) _____ I sometimes doubt whether or not I could remain sexually faithful in a long-term or monogamous
7) _____ I prefer sexual relationships that are exciting an unpredictable.
8) _____ I would not stay in a relationship that was sexually dull.
9) _____ I usually feel constrained and frustrated in a long-term sexual relationship.
10) _____ Sex frequently becomes an unexciting and predictable routine.
11) _____ It's only natural to grow old of having sex with the same person.
12) _____ Sex frequently becomes unexciting in a long-term relationship.
13) _____ I often get bored having sexual intercourse with the same person.
14) _____ I get tired of having sex in the same "old ways."
15) _____ Maintaining my sexual interest in a relationship is never difficult.
16) _____ It would be very hard for me to find a relationship that is sexually exciting enough.
17) _____ I'm more interested in excitement and stimulation in a sexual relationship than security and
18) _____ Sex with the same person can become tiresome over time.