Yes I'm starting this thread based on the thread about women not knowing what to do with Good D***...

Exactly what is Good D***? Define Please, I'm sure every man out here thinks he has GOOD D***... so please elaborate.

One could have GREAT D*** one that is attached to an A****** nnd I'm not talking about the ANUS either.

WOMEN have been known to say I HAVE SOME GOOD P****...okay define that as well...
then after doing so ask yourself this:

How many GOOD DICKS/P****** have you had and are you still with them.

So is it really about the D***/P**** and how good it is or about the person and how good they are to you.

talk to me people...

Is Good D*** that kind that makes a woman give up herself because its good. Is Good D*** the kind that makes a woman put up with whatever he dishes out because he knows how to lay the pipe? Is good d*** the kind that makes a woman give him access to her car, bank account etc and then have him bleed her dry.. or is the one that makes some women put a man before her kids because its SOME GOOD D***.

I dont know about others on here, but I rather take a man with no skills that love me and turn his d*** into a good one than have a man with good d*** that treats me like s***...

Views: 1641

Replies to This Discussion

@MzButterfly

The other convo is "WOMEN DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH GOOD D***" am I not mistaken......so I brought this separate from that...

Define both...I've been told I have good p****, What does that mean?
Definition of Good D***......Mine....

Now go to the other convo...I have a class in session.
So say all men and women about theirs, yet if yours or mine was as good as we thought it was why are we single....
@Spirited
Well then thats a good thing... But the majority of people up in here are.
I just asked a simple question.

Define Good D***/P**** because everyone (MOST EVERYONE THAT IS) thinks theirs is the bomb..
@QueenTrey

Exactly! It is a sad state of affairs when someone stays in an unhealthy, unhappy relationship just because.

I have learned that when you think you've lucked up and found that Great D/P and the relationship ends, you come across someone that does it even better. No two people make love the same so please believe that man/woman that got the bomb D/P who is treating you like crap needs to be let go of so you can find the one that will treasure you and that will make his/her even better.
Well stated! Hence my motivation to leave what I thought was great D alone beginning January 1.
Good D***=
Makes love from his soul
Wears a hat
Keeps it tight when he's away from me
Satisfies in the evenings and mornings
Works a regular job
Pays bills
Knows there's so much more to satisfying a woman than laying some dayum pipe....but pipe is a good thang!!
LET THE CHURCH SAY A M E N.....!!!

thank u sis...!! (((((((((((TT))))))))))))............lol...
I've never had d*** to control me and won't allow p**** to control someone else into an unhealthy crazy relationship as described above. Good d***/p**** is the joining of two people that connect through a deeper level of conversation and love with a mutual understanding, openness and honesty that allows each other to experience great levels of damn good loving in a HEALTHY relationship.

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by MingleCity.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service