MEN/WOMEN ALL SHADES OF COLOR PECAN TAN,CHOCOLATE, CARAMEL DOES IT MATTER WHEN DATING ?

Hey guys, I recently went out with a few friends of mine.  Group of 8-10 mix with women and men.  As we laugh and had dinner, we had this discussion on skin tone of women and men does it matter?
Do men/women really prefer a certain type of color. We come in all shades lightskin, darkskin, pecan tan, caramel, chocolate. etc etc My question to all of you is when you are potentially dating someone or out looking, do you generally go for one type of skin tone?  Are there any myths that you would like to share or any stories about why you do or do not date someone of another skin tone!

Just curious because so far I have heard some funny stories and also interesting opinions especially coming from the men on why they date certain women of color.

Share with us your thoughts ! !

Remember your/my black is beautiful

Take CARE

Views: 1218

Replies to This Discussion

I cannot speak for anyone else but I will say this. THERE IS AN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REQUIREMENT AND A PREFERENCE.

With this said, I am more quickly drawn and have a preference for dark skinned sisters. However, my preference means very little when you take into account that my last girlfriend was very light-skinned. In fact she was so light-skinned that she was bi-racial [her mom was white and her dad was black]. The girlfriend before her was very dark-skinned. So while I will date any female within the color spectrum, I have a preference for dark-skinned sisters. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I am sure that the rest of the brothers up on here will say the same thing.
My preference has nothing to do with skin color. My preferences are: attractive, not overweight, and a well rounded personality.
When looking for a woman, it doesn't matter if shes light skinned, dark skinned, or in between. But, I prefer a light skinned young lady, but I'm not limited to that type of woman.
It does'nt make a difference 2me,but 2 sum men \ women it does.Sum darkskin men\women think their kids would be a lot more beautiful with the good hair syndrome and the light skinded people think the same and by being light skined the whites would find them aceptable.these people are not proud of their Heritage or themselves.They wanna fill or think their better or have a easy ride in life without the Dark horse struggle and they view lightskin as a commodity of vaue and respect
I prefer REDBONES, LITE SKINNED, and lite browneded women...

however i have been with dark, black, and blurple...well that was a one time thing!
I generally go for a light brown to light skinned. It's not often I go out with a one past midnight dark skinned brothers.
I love a dark brother, but also like one that is attractive, now that can come in many shades, but now personality and character tops all of the preferences no matter what the shade is or how attractive, bad personality can X out everything else they may have going.
This has come into discussion with me several times in class lately. Although I have a preference of Dark Skinned women, My Ex-Wife is Light Skinned. My preferences go out the window when my interest outweighs it!!!
if you don't "have" what i "have".......................i f*** ya!!!!!!
I DONT CARE IF SHE DARK, LITE, CHOCOLATE OR CARAMEL. AS LONG AS THE COOCH IS PINK IMMA HIT..LOL

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by MingleCity.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service