WHAT'S UP WITH THIS BULL !!!

WHENEVER SHE CALLS ME I ANSWER MAKING MYSELF AVAILABLE. BUT I'LL HAVE TO CALL

ABOUT 10 TIMES BEFORE SHE ANSWERS, EVERYTIME THERE'S A DIFFERENT EXCUSE, LIKE

OH, I WAS ASLEEP THEN MY AUNT OR COUSIN CALLED ME AND ASKED ME TO RIDE WITH HER

OKAY SO WHY DIDN'T YOU RETURNED MY MISSED CALLS YOU SAW THEM. OR IF I SAY I LOVE YOU, AND SHE'S AROUND SOMEONE SHE WON'T SAY IT BACK. AND SHE ALWAYS PUT OTHER PEOPLE BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP, NO MATTER WHAT. THEN CALLS ME LATER SAYING I'M TIRED. BUT SHE HASN'T SPENT NO TIME WITH ME PERIOD, AND ARGUE AND CUSS WHEN I ASK WHY WON'T YOU PUT THE RELATIONSHIP FIRST, WHY AM I YOUR LAST PRIORITY.

I FEEL NEGLECTED AND UNWANTED AND UNLOVED SHALL I JUST MOVE ON, AND GO AGAINST MY WORD OF BEING COMMITTED AND TRUE, OBVIOUSLY SHE'S NOT. EVEN WHEN I FRACTURED MY LEG IN 2 PLACES SHE WOULD LEAVE WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND SAY I CAN COOK NOTHINGS WRONG WITH ME !!! DAMNED WHERE ARE THE REAL COMMITTED WOMEN ARE THERE ANY LEFT I FEEL STUPID. I WOULD ALWAYS SAY TO SOMEONE I HAVE YOUR BACK NO MATTER WHAT, I'M IN IT TO WIN IT I'LL FIGHT 4 YOU AND WITH YOU THAT'S REAL....

2 STRONG 2 GO WRONG  ( MARVIN 3:16 )

Views: 276

Replies to This Discussion

I would have to tell you no, as she is putting everything before you and your relationship with her.  I say you and your relationship, as it seems she does not have a relationship with you, you have a relationship with her.  I would suggest you move forward with finding some else that is more suitable for you because obviously, she doesn't give a rats behind about what your relationship with her is all about, I'm just saying.

Hi My name is Sharena. Your woman is not truly committed to you, nor is she loving you properly. A woman is suppossed to put your relationship first besides God. She is suppossed to be there for you when you are injured. When I get my man I am going to make sure he is satisfied and that he feels loved.

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER TO URE QUESTION, HER ACTIONS (NOT HER WORDS) ARE SPEAKING VOLUMNS  TO YOU...LISTEN TO THEM...DONT SPEND OR WASTE TIME WHERE YOU ARE NOT WANTED AND CLEARLY SHE DOESN NOT WANT YA
My brother life is to short to be wasting time on someone thats not into you. So here is a saying not sure who said it but here you go; never make someone a propriety in your life if your only a choice in their's. It's gonna be hard but you gotta love yourself more believe me been there done that. We got your back and you can do it.

Go with your gut.  That's why God gave us that ability. Don't ignore it.  If u don't like the way she makes u feel and u have discussed it with her and she has not changed....end it!  Your true Queen could be out there waiting for u and u are bs-ing around with her lol

You dont need to be with someone who doesnt have time for you. We make time for people and things that are a priority for us. Its better to move on than to contine wasting ur time. U should want to be with someone who appreciates ur worth and shows it. I know sometimes its easier said than done. Love her from afar. It will be her loss. Learn from the lesson and better yourself for you. A committed woman will come into your life.

You need to meet other women, your too available. Every time she calls you make yourself available - when you call her she is slow too call you back, hmmm? Sounds like she has another dude, you should tell her you need some time to yourself. If she is down for you she will make the effort, if she doesn't - charge her to the game, you can find someone better. 

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by MingleCity.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service