LOL....yeah, I'm laughing already because I can just imagine the responses.

The question comes via a female friend that I correspond with every now and then. And one of her request to me was to wear a strap-on and f*** me in the ass. No, I haven't given in to that, but I would like to know the answer to several questions in your responses please. Please state which question you are answering in your response please so that other's can understand where you are coming from.

1. Do women really like this?
2. Have you (a woman) done this to a man and if so, how did you and he like it?
3. Have you (a man) allowed a woman to f*** you in your ass?, and how was it for you?
4. If a man, would you consider allowing it?
5. (From Carl N) To the ladies, if your man lets you do this, how do you look at him afterwards?

Have fun people.

Views: 12884

Replies to This Discussion

I'm freaky. But not that damn Freaky. I draw the line somewhere in the sex game. I think a woman want to feel that she is in power when she does that.
Great question. I actually thought of it when I was writing the discussion for forgot to add it. So, I've given the ample credit to you and added it.

I'm a fair brotha.

Thanks.
i wouldnt even want to ask him that question but if he ask me i would look at him like his f***** gay. i dont want a man that like the same thing that i like that not a man to me even if a man just want to experiment that is still gaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!! cus the man is soppose to be the givers not a female we are soppose to be a takers not a man. that just how i feel
4SHO.....I AGREE 100%!!!!
What the hell?!?.....Dude.....I'm glad you clarified and said no you didn't do this.....don't say haven't given in...Say HELL NO I ain't doing that s***.....

My answer for me......guess.....

Your question 1 - Answer....who the hell cares
Ques 2 - N/A
Ques 3 - Hell NO!!! And if some dude did let this s*** happen...don't tell me about that s***.....and give me your man card back....
Ques 4 - Dude...please....if a man considers it....then he too must turn his man card back in.....
Man this is some frackle nackle bull. Man she might as well b**** slap him. Maybe yet she put on the pants. Lol.
imma answer 1.2.&3 HELL NO and I hope ur not seriously considering this type b*******!!!
NAW THE DQ IS NOT WITH THAT,THE ONLY PERSON WHO WILL BE BACK THERE IS MY DOCTOR AND THAT WOULD BE 4 COLONE CANCER CHECK AND THAT IT
Me as a woman would not do that to my man for 1 cause he wouldnt let me and 2 cause I wouldnt like at him or respect him the same. Y u as a man want a woman to do that to u in the first place!
1. Do women really like this? I can only speak for myself, I would like to try it one day.
2. Have you (a woman) done this to a man and if so, how did you and he like it? Not yet.
3. (From Carl N) To the ladies, if your man lets you do this, how do you look at him afterwards? Like a man who is confident with his masculinity.
it's funny how this topic attracted so many guys.
You noticed that too? lol

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by MingleCity.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service