I'm curious to know what are the ages of our riders and what bikes they prefer. I'm 50 and have been riding for 20 years. I've had 6 bikes in all but I really prefer the Honda Goldwing, of which I've had three. I like the smooth ride and the ability to ride long and to take stuff with me or even pick up stuff along the way. I currently ride an '05 GL1800, "Big Blue". Also, the radio ain't bad either.

Views: 377

Replies to This Discussion

My first bike was a Yamaha 950 tourer I got last year. Just got a 01 Goldwing a few months ago, I'am 50 and having a ball.
I RIDE A 800 SUZUKI
I currently ride a 2006 H.D. Heritage soft tail classic "Sweetness". I am a 55 female and have been riding for approx. 10 years. I love my touring bike, because I love to ride long distances and in the city,  and not be beat down tired when I get where I am going!!!
Im a NEWB   I ride an 05 Yamaha r6....  Im 31 and have been on it 4 times max distance so far is 20 miles.  Im trying to get it in..... :D
I ride a Suzuki GSXR 1000 right now but I am gonna buy me the 2012 Kawaski Ninja ZX-10 next year

RSS

Members

© 2014   Created by MingleCity.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service